March 26, 2013

Glazed regret

There they are.
Just sitting there.


And they are the one and only type of donut I like...GLAZED!
I swear someone around the office is trying to sabotage my weight loss goal.
This little "gift" of random junk food appears in the office at least once a week to tease me!
One day...I know I will be able to ignore them. 
But until then...this is pretty much how it goes:

I walk in the break room kitchen, 
The "gift" box is taped shut.
I grab what I came in the kitchen for and leave.
I come back a little later,
the box is now open.
I peek inside.
UCK..EW..donuts!
But damn...they look so...glazey.
NO KYLEE...that's like 300 calories you don't need!
Stay on track you fatty!
Well, I could work it off in the gym tonight.
But then that leaves 300 other calories I could burn instead...damn.
I touch one.
I grab it.
Oh well, I'll burn 300 calories just from breast-feeding today.
I eat it.
Shiiiiiit....damnit Kylee...it wasn't even that good!

Moral of this random story? I'm really trying to work on my self control because I always find an excuse to give myself something I really want! However, I know I want this awesome body I'm envisioning MORE....so one day I'll learn! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment