March 18, 2013

Hey Guys! It's me...Kylee ;)

N.E.W B.L.O.G.G.E.R :)) 

I could not be more excited that this blog is finally up and ready! I have been working on it *in my brain* for a few weeks now...and it has finally come together after lots of "how to set up a blog on blogger" research....shit ain't easy! Pretty sure I now have a self-given associates degree in HTML...given to me by Google.com! Thanks Goog ;)

I used to have a blog on another site that I started last year before I found out I was with child :)) (Roycie Bear's his name...nickname). That blogging time was replaced with my head in a toilet, backaches in bed, tears for no reason, waddling like a champ, hormones galore and nonstop worry about this new addition...SHIT AIN'T EASY! Thank God for the love of my life Christopher...never left my side...not once. Nine strait months (really ten...they lie to you) of dealing with me and I'm shocked he's still with me ;) But now we have our beautiful, tiny little monster (almost 5 months now) and my world has filled with more joy than I can handle! He's amazing. Babies are all they are cracked up to be! w*o*n*d*e*r*f*u*l...and now I can say the famous words everyone says: I Have Never Loved Something So Much! Check him out below...and fall in love with me! (about three months here...more pics coming soon). Enjoy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment