November 20, 2013

My Loves! (1st edition)

So now that Royce is ONE (tear tear) I decided to put together some of the things I'm in love with right now! I'll be doing this often because I am Dora Kylee The Explorer and I am always finding things I can't get enough of. I don't want to keep them all to myself....or do I?!

Here they are: 


1.) If anyone knows me...they know I love COLOR! When I saw this shirt at OshKosh it screamed BUY MEEE...so I did. Here it is. Then as I'm going to find this link...I see they have a HOODED VERSION like wtf!? Here! Royce looked so cute in this:


2.) I'm also deeply in love with Etsy. I was having a love affair with Etsy about two years before I opened my own store. Here is where you can find these adorable leggings Royce wore for his pictures recently:


3.) Royce doesn't own these pants yet but I have been eye-balling them for a while now. I just need to make the move and get them because they are the cutest khaki jeans I have ever seen! Here they are. 

4.) In the above picture you can also see Royce wearing my newest obsession...baby moccasins. I want them in every size, every color, every style. Right now my favorite shop is Happy and the Hectic!

5.) We went to Barnes and Noble over the weekend because I love perusing the book store like no one else! Royce is SO into reading right now so I thought I would pick him up some books. To my surprise...all of the "I Can Read" books are BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!...basically three hard-cover books for $12!

6.) Toys R Us has this Crayola MESS FREE squishy jelly light up thingy that Royce loves playing with! It's basically a pad with dark gel and it lights up and plays music and --- okay okay I play with it more than him --- but he still loves it too! Here!

7.) Last but not least, I begged my mom to get Royce a wooden tool set for his birthday because he loves to carry around our huge "adult" hammer. Now he has his own and it keeps him busy forever. It's well built and will last through the years. Oh and it's LESS THAN TEN BUCKS! 

Hope you love my first edition favs...they are all affordable and great!! Enjoy!!

Muah!
Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment