November 14, 2013

I've been a naughty blogger

Last blog post in April? I guess life has just grabbed me around the neck and shook me around a little bit!

Boo is just growing up so fast and I feel like any other mom out there....like I'm spinning a million miles an hour trying to keep it all strait.

Here's little chachki:


This pic is from his one year birthday...eeeeeek I can't believe my baby is already a year...tear tear!

But HEY...anyways...my Etsy store is now open! Well, it has been open for a little over a month now. I spent so much time preparing and learning for this little dream shop of mine and I could not be happier that it is finally coming together! I have so many ideas flowing through my head that I had to start an online journal just to keep them all strait. There will be much more to come from here....and something I'm even more excited about here in the near future...a SECOND shop...like oh em gee! ;))

Here's some cuties from the shop:








Love them all...don't you ?!?! ;)

Meanwhile...in this little life of mine...I am still in the process of working-out-my-ass-off. Well, actually I'm building quite a fantastic ass from all the squats I have been doing! Remember that squat post I posted when I posted it? If not, check out my workout section...I'm telling you doing this just for THE ONE MONTH changed my ass!...now I use heavy weights and oh man...mah man is lovin' it <3 Now if I can squat my baby belly away?

More on this will come later <3 Muahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment